We are interested in receiving applications from talented, motivated graduate students and post-degree researchers. Successful postdoc candidates are expected to have a strong publication record in relevant fields (physics, chemistry, biology, engineering, etc). Good communication skills and work ethics are required.
To apply, please send a full CV and a cover letter to Prof. Yun at email@example.com. Reference letters are not required for initial inquiry, but are required for full consideration (should be arranged to be emailed directly to Prof. Yun)
A number of positions for postdocs and graduate students are currently available for on-going and new projects.
Relevant areas include:
1. Development of micro– and nano-lasers based on organic and inorganic materials.
2. Applications of micro– and nano-laser particles to cell tracking and intracellular sensing.
3. Lymph node and cancer metastasis, photodynamic therapy for treatment of triple-negative breast cancer.
4. Technology development of Brillouin microscopy and optical coherence tomography elastography.
5. Application of Brillouin microscopy to studying cellular mechanotransduction and stem cell differentiation.
6. High-resolution fluorescence imaging of epithelial cell regeneration, phenotyping of stem cells, physics of cellular migration.
For more details, email Prof. Yun.
Last updated on June 29, 2018